THE NEW NORMAL IN CARING FOR YOU
- When we call to confirm your appointment, we will ask you our COVID-19 questions; if you have any of the symptoms on the list, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Call when you arrive or ring the doorbell. We’ll let you know when your service provider is ready before you enter the building.
- All salon team members and guests must wear masks. We can provide you one if needed.
- Please sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival.
- We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes) and escort you to your designated area.
- Please come alone if possible. No additional guests.
- Our stations are spaced 10ft apart to maintain distance between guests; the stations are also disinfected between each guest’s appointments.
- Capes are washed between each guest, as always.
- Hand and shoulder massages will not be offered.
- Please, bring in only what you need to your appointment.
- Please remain in your designated area until your services are finished.
- Allow one of our team members to shop the retail area for you.
- The payment area at the front desk is disinfected between each guest; if a guest is there before you, let our team member finish disinfecting before you approach.
- We will escort you out after you have paid and made your next appointment.